Πέμπτη, 29 Ιουλίου 2010

Large base - objective marker

Things have been a bit slow on the hobby front lately. One thing I managed to do though is paint up a large scenic base I had lying around. It was a nice experiment in airbrushing as I managed to do most of the basecoating, shading and weathering with an airbrush. I also found out that window cleaning fluid makes a great thinner for airbrushing GW acrylics! And while I was experimenting I added some GW watter effects tinted with paints and washes. I think it turned out ok and now I have an idea of how to improve the technique - lots of lightly tinted layers instead of a few heavily tinted layers. I'll add a mini to the base, representing a forward scout to make it an objective marker so expect an update sometime soon. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the pics:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου