Δευτέρα 3 Μαΐου 2010

Avatars of War Dwarf Slayer

This mini has quite some history. It was started some months ago when I was studying in the UK. It was an attempt at painting hair and skin to a good level, something I had never done before. It was enjoyable but very demanding at the same time as I tried to paint it to the best of my ability. Therefore I had to set it asside for a long time since my studies were taking up too much time and energy. One week ago I placed it back on my paint station hoping that seing it sitting there all alone I'll fell sorry about it and give it some attention. Indeed today I couldn't stand seing it sitting there and staring at me so I did some work, finishing his boots and the loincloth. Ahhh, I feel so much better now.  : )



I hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll try to pick up the pace and hopefully you'll have an update soon. One last thing I should mention is that for this paintjob I've been inspired by this very comprehensive tutorial by Mousekiller. It's a great read if you plan on painting this mini or in fact any dwarf slayer mini.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου