Δευτέρα 7 Νοεμβρίου 2011

An update on the Sister & an update on the site!

Let's start in reverse and get the site update out of the way. If you look at the blog homepage carefully you will spot, between  the blog title and the latest post, a small unassuming link titled "My minis for sale". If you click this link you will find.... some of my minis that I've put up for sale. It's kind of the start of my painting and comission service so take a look and who knows, you may discover yet another way to get rid of that pesky dispossable income.

Now this page will be the start of a series of pages I plan on adding to my blog. I'm thinking of adding a page with some painting techniques soon. You can also propose what kind of pages you'd like to see added to this blog . I can do most types of pages apart from cake recipes - I'm trying to loose some weight!

Now on to the sister... I managed to get some work done and by now the metallics and most of the decorative details are finished. I'll need to highlight the base details and also bring up the armour highlights a bit as they're kinda dull now. Highlighting a dark, almost black grey is tricky so I decided to highlight the armour up to a point and then finish the highlights affter I've painted all the details. It may sound fidly but having the details done will help me judge how bright the armour highlights should be. Still I hate highlighting very dark colours!







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου