Δευτέρα 1 Νοεμβρίου 2010

A small break

You'll probabaly have noticed that it's been some time since I posted anything here. Apart from real life concerns getting in the way, what little time I had was used in preparing and running a painting tutorial/ workshop in my local gaming store. Nothing fancy here since people were mostly interested in quick and easy techniques and time was limited but I managed to paint 2 marines using my technique for metallic power armour and a dwarf mini using Devlan Mud pretty much like a dip. Again the combination of a crowded gaming store, talking to random people and friends and painting in a limited timeframe doesn't make for great minis so... you've been warned!








A small terain piece painted by a friend:



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου