Κυριακή 24 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Commissar WIP

Here it is folks, a new project! As you'll guess from the pics bellow I'm trying to improve my skills when it comes to painting black, especially black cloth. Black is a tricky colour to get right as you have to start with a very dark version of another colour, shade it up to black and then highlight it up to the colour you chose. In this mini the coat is painted in a blue-greyish black while the trousers are painted in an earthy-greyish black. Since it's a fun project and I'm not trying to paint at the best of my ability some of the blends are not that great. Anyway I'm still quite happy with the results so far. The goal is to have a good looking mini with 4 - 5 afternoons' work. Let's see if I can pull it out...






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου