Δευτέρα 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

All in a day's work...

After a long absence I did the impossible and managed to paint (almost) 4 minis in a day!

The first mini is a Tau Battlesuit which I only bought as an excuse to try airbrushing and weathering. I was so tired of seing shiny Tau that I simply had to paint that mini. War is hell even for the "good" guys of 40k and I wanted this mini to portray that. It's a shame the Battlesuit kit has such a poor fit otherwise I might be tempted to start a Farsight Enclave army. I guess I'll have to try the new Forge World Battlesuits to see if they're any better. This also means that if anyone has bought FW Battlesuits any information concerning how the kits go together will be greatly appreciated. On to the pics:













CoolMiniOrNot voting link


The second mini is (rather obviously) the Heavy Bolter Servitor I've been working on lately. Using an airbrush meant that I could do the majority of the work on all minis easily. Here's how it stands so far:






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου