Δευτέρα 9 Αυγούστου 2010

Sanguinor WIP - my first NMM attempt

After years of working only with "true" metallics I finally bit the bullet and went to try a bit of NMM. It's not that I was against NMM all this time but when you've spent so much time trying to perfect your technique for metallics it's kind of intimidating to start again trying to learn a new technique. However I have found something that will make this first attempt just a bit easier. A guy over at Bolter  & Chainsword painted a fantastic NMM Sanguinary Guard army using the new washes. It's quite an easy way to paint NMM and the results are more than good. I know you'll probably want to see that army at this point and I also have to give some credit for the inspiration so here are the links for the WIP thread and the finished army.

And here are some WIP pics of my mini. At the moment it has only received two successive Gryphone Sepia washes over the grey primmer. I'll try to add some highlights as soon as I can and then I'd have an idea of how the mini will look.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου