Σάββατο, 14 Αυγούστου 2010

Sanguinor - red parts finished & feathery bits shaded.

I didn't manage to do a lot of work on the mini today. I did however finish the red shoulderpads and I must say I'm quite please with how they turned out and how they tie with the rest of the mini. I also shaded the feathery bits. I think they turned out ok and it will give a nice white with blueish shadows when highlighted with greys and white. I went for blue shading so it contrasts with the warm colours of the mini. In generaly I'm happy with the progress so far. It's moving slowly but I'm enjoying it and learning new techniques.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου