Τρίτη, 1 Ιουνίου 2010

Inquisitor on mechanical steed

Continuing on the theme of taking perfectly good WFB models, converting them and teleporting them some 40 millennia in the future here's my new painting project. Not surprisingly the model had been converted and primed some 1 - 2 years ago and then was left, neglected, on a box above my paint station. This infamous box is the place where minis have to wait patiently for their turn to be painted.

 I've managed to unearth some pictures of the unpainted conversion just to give you an idea of what went in this mini:



I haven't managed to do much work yet painting wise. I did however manage to spray GW paints using my airbrush for the first time. By the way window cleaning fluid works very well as a thinner for airbrushing GW paints. Silvery metallics were mostly airbrushed with a couple of line highlights added later. Bronze metallics were painted normally but I haven't finished them yet. At this stage they're basecoated, highlighted and washed but they could use some more highlights. I have some pics for you so you can tell me your opinion on the paintjob so far.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου