Πέμπτη 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Commissar Yarrick update - green areas and boots painted.

So its back to Mr Yarrick after the emergency greenstufing. Today I tackled the laurels and the purity seal wax. It was quite time consumming considering how small these areas are but I'm happy with the end result. I also painted his boots using the same blueish dark grey I used on the storm bottler casing and the sword sheath. I like how this mini is turning out but it seems it's gona be time consuming. At least I'm getting over my fear of painting black (or very dark grey actually).

I'm gona set my goals low this time and hope I can meet them. I want to finish Yarrick, the Sister of Battle Serapheim and a Dreadknight till the end of the year. That's it, 3 minis! let's see if I can do it...







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου