- Basecoat with Khemri Brown
- Wash with Devlan Mud
- Highlight with Graveyard Earth
- Highlight wth a 1:1 mix of Graveyard Earth & Comando Khaki
- Highlight with Comando Khaki
Chipping was done using the sponge from a blister pack but any kind of foam will do. The sponge was dipped in paint, then most paint was wiped off on a tissue and the sponge was dabbed on the gun. It's best to practice on a scrap mini first to get a feel of how it works. A mix of Chaos Black and Scorched Brown was sponged on followed by Boltgun Metal. The foam from a blister pack is ideal since it can be twisted to a point when you want to apply a chipped effect on a small area.
- Basecoat with Talarn Flesh
- Wash with Ogryn Flesh wash
- Highlight with Dwarf Flesh
- Highlight with a 1:1 mix of Dwarf Flesh & Elf Flesh
- Highlight with Elf Flesh
- Glaze lower lip with Baal Red
- Wash Scars and a little bit of the surrounding area with Baal Red
- Rehighlight scars with Elf Flesh
Obligatory CMON voting link!