Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Sanguinor - scrolls and purity seals finished

After a rather minor update last time I thought it was time for a major one. I'm really pleased with how the mini is progressing though I'm not so pleased with the pics I took this time. Anyway I'm so eager to show you the progress I'm afraid you'd have to do with half-decent pics this time. I am actually begining to see the finish line on this project as only the text on the scrolls, the vial and the sword remain. Let's race to the finish!










3 σχόλια:

  1. He's looking great. I really like that scroll work. Almost there.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. It's been an amazing journey watching you paint this model, and inspiring too. In a way, I don't want it to end!! Perhaps your next project could be Astorath The Grim because I've not seen a single blog that has painted him yet, and I feel he has a massive scope for personalisation of technique with his "muscle/sinew" style armour...

    Anyway, keep up the inspiring work.

    Ave Sanguinor!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. @ Kuffeh: This mini has very nicely sculpted scrolls so if you think I did it justice I'm very flattered!

    @ VENNgeance: If I told you I just bought the Astorath mini some days ago...? To be honest though my next mini won't be something BA related. I need to take a break from my BA army so probably the next thing I'm going to paint will be a Gun Servitor based on Forgeworld's Cyclops Demolition Vehicle. It's been converted and primed some 2 years ago and I'm tired of seing it in that state so it's moved up in the "to be painted" que.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή